This is the month of Ramadan, during this fasting period it is important that balanced diet be taken at the end of each day to compensate for the missed meals. This special cake is halal and very nutritious dessert with date which is a very significant fruit.
- 3 cups of flour.
- 3 cups sugar.
- 11/2 cups cocoa powder.
- 1 table spoon baking soda.
- 1 1/2 tea spoon of baking powder.
- 1 1/2 tea spoon salt.
- 4 large eggs.
- 1 1/2cups warm water.
- 1/2 cups vegetable oil.
- 1 cup of milk.
- 2 tea spoon vanilla extract.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8 inch baking pan.
- Stir together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder ,and salt in a bowl for 2mins. Add eggs, milk, oil, vanilla and beat for 5 mins and add warm water. Pour batter into prepared pan and and the date.
- Your cake is ready with the special taste of date.