*1½ tbsp yeast
*1 tbsp powdered milk
*1 cup warm water
1) Sieve flour into a bowl. Add margarine and sugar. Rub in until well mixed.
2) In another bowl, measure 1cup warm water, add yeast, milk and beaten eggs. Mix thoroughly.
3) Make a well in the centre of the flour and pour in the warm water mixture. Mix together with your hands in the bowl.
4) Place dough on a smooth floured surface and knead until dough is elastic and smooth.
5) Place in buttered bowl and cover in a warm place. Allow to proof or rise for 30 mins or until it doubles in size
6) Knock back the risen dough and knead lightly on a floured working surface.
7) Roll and cut to desired shape. Place on floured tray and allow to proof for some minutes.
8) Fry till golden brown. Flip both sides while frying to avoid getting burnt.